Claims-2-eLoad™ allows you to focus on data accuracy and qualification, not data entry.
- Claim filtering
- Data conversion
- Data verification
- Member ID Correction
- File Editing
- Support for any electronic format
- Complete audit trails
The Claims-2-eLoad™ system processes your claims from print files of CMS 1500s and UB040s, any record format; X12 837P and 837I; and any other electronic format. Stop rekeying data and concentrate on data accuracy and qualification.
- Import claim data from:
CMS 1500 and HCFA 1500 print formats
UB04 and UB92 print formats
X12 837P and 837I formats
Any other electronic format
- Validate data prior to claim inload
- Translate data via user defined tables
- Filter claims electronically based on data from the claim. Full information on why claims were included or excluded
- Providers need only one interface. No needed to pay for costly reprogramming of Provider’s Practice Management System
- You control the system. Users maintain all conversion tables and filtering criteria.
- Eligibility Verification corrects common member ID data problems.
- Error and warning messages prior to inload. Validate data against your claims system information prior to inload.
- Generate multiple claims or aggregate to one claim to meet the claims system’s maximum items per claim
- Use reports to identify source document errors. Improve your operations by positive proof of source document erros
- Eliminate hand claim sorting using the filtering capabilities.
- Extensive audit trails provide complete tracking of claims from receipt to inload. This includes all data corrections.
- Quick load features allow you to build conversion tables on the fly.
- Multiple Member ID correction algorithms allow you to maximize clean claims.
- Our proprietary DaFoDiL™ data format description language allows the system to be easily customized for each practice management system.